benefit review

BENEFIT PRODUCT REVIEW

I hope you all had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted! Regarding my Instagram poll of what I should blog/post about, you lot said beauty related things. So here I am blogging about some of my favourite benefit products. I got these products in a set listed bellow, they were all minis and came with a bronzer, makeup bag and lip tint (in addition to the pore-fessional and roller lash mascara.)

PRODUCT INFO:                                                     

benefit Work Kit, Girl is £27.50 from Boots 
the benefit website
pore-fessional face primer
roller lash mascara

the benefit makeup bag 

BENEFIT PORE-FESSIONAL

image of primer

PRODUCT REVIEW

The product itself ticks all the boxes for me. I myself, have mixed skin - my nose is oily but my fore head and near my hair line is dry. So whenever i use foundation on my nose it usually ends up coming off during the day at some point. I found that after applying the primer, then applying my foundation it doesn't come off.

The main thing i like about the product is how much it spreads (poppy what are you on about.. BARE WITH.) Using the Benefit Pore-Fessional, you only need a minimum amount of primer to get optimum results. As i got the mini version in a set, this shall be great for it to be long lasting!

BENEFIT ROLLER LASH

PRODUCT REVIEW

image of mascara
I personally, never use black mascara as i have light brown eyelashes i would usually wear clear mascara. However, whenever it is a special occasion i usually wear black mascara. I tried this mascara and it worked wonders (truly.) The mascara wand is high quality and the packaging has nothing visibly wrong with it. 

image of mascara wand
The Roller Lash, extended my eyelashes; even though my lashes are decently long anyway (or so the person from mac that did my makeup said.) The mascara wasn't clumpy at all. I would defiantly recommend this mascara!!

FINAL THOUGHTS

 I thought the products were very good for their price. I would defiantly recommend you these products if you are looking for a high end products or something to put on your birthday list!

No wonder they are best sellers!!!
























Comments

  1. Benefit cosmetics are very popular but lovely products! I especially love the Pore-fessional primer as well but, also have a cheap dupe of it over on my blog so you don't break the bank next time!

    Fatimah | ROSEYGOLDBOX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment