hi // small q&a


Hello. This is a quick intro of my blog and me. So instead of boring you all to death i will make it a bit more fun by doing a small Q&A about both me and this blog.
1. What's this blog about?
    My blog is going to be about lifestyle and inspiration.
2. How old are you atm?
    I am 13.
3. Why did you start to blog/ who inspired you?
    No one really, i have just always been into social media and taking pictures so i finally decided to       start a blog. Also, it seemed really fun to do.
4. Where are you from?
    I live in the UK.
5. Where do you wish to be in a couple of years time?
    I hope to be a blogger and photographer still, and be happy.
6. Do you have any siblings?
   Yes, i have a younger brother.
7. What TV series do you watch?
   I love Teen Wolf so much and i can't wait for series 6b to come out! I ship Stiles and Lydia!!!!
8. Social media?
   Add my instagram: @poppyyblog
9. What's you're hobby/ies?
   I like photography and i play guitar.
10. Do you play any instruments?
    Yes, i play guitar (I've been playing for 6 years.) I wish i could play piano.

Thank you for reading if you've got this far!
Poppy xx
   

Comments

Post a Comment