What's on my iPhone

Loads of you voted for me to do a What's on my iPhone, if you want to help me decide what posts to do next add my Instagram (@poppyyblog)

LET'S BEGIN



LOCK SCREEN

My iPhone 6 is gold and has a marble phone case and a glass screen protector on (because, i'm clumsy af.) I usually change my home/lock screen saver every month and i actually LOVE this screen saver i have currently (so obviously i am gunna give you it!) 





PAGE 1

I have the basics on this page and i haven't changed anything since i got my phone so i won't go into depth with this page.








FOLDERS ON PAGE 2

Basically my phone is boring, i literally don't do anything special on my phone apart from edit pictures and go on social media. 

My first folder, has all my social medias in, I think my favourite social app probably has to be twitter because i can easily look at memes and pretty much every funny thing on instagram is from twitter. However, when v2 comes out i can guarantee you that shall top the tops.

My second folder, contains everything i use for editing pictures. My favourite app is, VSCO because it helps my hole feed fit together. All of these apps are free and do not cost anything because your girl is broke. 








Finally, my last folder consists of games. Whenever i am bored i just WHIP it out and play a game!










MY WALLPAPER

 Thank you so much for reading!

Please follow my instagram for more updates and I hope you  all have a wonderful day!

-poppy









Comments

  1. This is a lovely post, nice to see you organised with all the folders to separate your applications. The wallpaper is so aesthetically pleasing, thank you for sharing as I have now just saved it on to my phone too x

    FATIMAH | ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment