2017 to 2018

2017, what a crap year! 

Let's be honest there are some points that made 2017 a good year. But there are also some bad points as well. For example, i believe the crappiness of 2017 sprouted from the discontinuation of vine (we will get into that further on.) In addition to this monstrosity, I got the blessing of having to start to prepare for braces. Let me introduce this week's post... 

It's the 30th of December 2017 and it's 2 days until 2018. Remember the braces thing i was previously talking about? Yes well my orthodontics told me that between February and March of 2018 i shall have the blessing of getting braces (yay?) That means i will have at least 2 months for my last baby tooth to come and, to eat all the curry i want. My mum told me that i won't be able to drink tea, eat curry (my personal favourite) or eat chewing gum. Yet, i do not understand this it's 2017 (almost 2018) why can't they find a new way to straighten teeth. Don't get me wrong straight teeth is my goal but why do have to go through excessive pain and tooth ache, as they say "Beauty is Pain." Yes, but if they are making bloody robots then why can't they upgrade braces??? 

On the other Hand however, there is a good thing about the upcoming year, VINE IS COMING BACK!! If you haven't personally met me before you would know i am a huge fan of the former app vine. The app sadly died after being bought by Twitter (rip vine). Well dan hofmann (the founder of vine) recently tweeted that he was beginning to create a follow up app named "Vine 2." Obviously, this tweet then went viral and the excitement then went from 0 to 100 real fast.

Overall, I have placed on the table reasons why i should/shouldn't be excited for the upcoming year.

See you in a year!
- poppy ;)

social media

instagram: @poppyyblog
vsco: @poppyblog



**(this post is just my opinion, i do not mean to offend any one in any way)**

Comments