Gleaming in gold - Sleek Palette Review

GLEAMING IN GOLD! It's a wonderful name isn't it. Kind of vibrant like a flamingo, the gleaming in gold palette by sleek was given to me as a Christmas gift and i am so glad i received it because it's beautiful. As my sleek collection begins to grow, i decided to give you all a honest review of the palette. DISCLAIMER i am not a beauty guru at all, i am just highly obsessed with purchasing items for my own pleasure.

The palette is beautiful, the shades are pigmented as frick frickety frick frick (sorry, not sorry *insert demi levato song*) to be perfectly honest with you i never wear eye shadow mainly because i am crap at makeup but when i attempted to use this palette the shades were great you could have a natural day and still wear one of the shades but then you could go be all glammed out and still use the darker shades. However, there is one issue have with the palette... its all bloody glitters. I cannot and will not work with just glitter shades, i will end up looking like a bloody 5 year old clown if i just used the shades in this palette!

Shall i tell you what i love? food. This palette reminds me of macaroons, i am not sure why but i get macaroon vibes from it. I have never had a macaroon but maybe they sell some in the local corner shop in the village, i'm going to add this to my bucket list:

POPPY'S BUCKET LIST

  • Try a macaroon and see if they sell them in our local corner shop in the village
  • Travel the world
  • Go to a Billie Eilish Concert
  • Meet Shane Dawson
  • Recreate the Titanic scene between Jack and Rose
That was just a few things on my bucket list, i can assure you that i will never complete it all and if i do god shall be proud. Anyways continuing on the with the GLEAMING IN GOLD palette which, also reminds me of beyonce for some reason the palette has a really nice mirror. Which has many uses, you can admire your own beauty, you can take mirror selfies, you can use it to look behind you and finally (guess what) you can use it to check your outfit and see how GOALS AF (as frick) you look. 

As you may see, i took these pictures in the snow. I haven't posted for a while on my blog but i post every couple of days on my instagram so you should follow me there and if you are from my instagram then follow my blog and comment what object is to the left of you! Thanks for reading!










Comments