March 2018


Happy Easter folks! Last month was pretty eventful, i managed to get Netflix (bloody love it), i re watched the entire three seasons of 'Miranda' and finally i had my birthday party. My birthday is April 1st so we had to have my party earlier than usual to get everyone involved. The party was a... *long pause* AN ESCAPE ROOM.

I am turning 14 this year so i thought that we might as well try out an escape room so me and my 4 other friends went to an escape i have to say, it was hilarious. It was me and 2 others who were trying very hard to get out of the room whereas everyone else tried was faffing about with a bloody wheelchair pretending to be an old lady with back ache. Welcome to my friends group! To be perfectly honest with you the reason we didn't get out of the room was because i erm didn't open a bag with the code ahahahaha i completely ignored the fact that a bag was needed to be open so me being the relentless savage i am, just moved on. 

Secondly, i binged on american horror story which i still have not finished due to the fact that i am currently watching 3 other shows as well as it. Netflix is great its wonderful! All those shows and films to watch, my favourite so far are:

  • Outnumbered
  • Nerve
  • American Horror Story
  • Angus,thongs and perfect snogging
  • Miranda
I am going to do these updates every month to inform you all on my ever so boring life and as usual..
have a great day!

Comments