WHAT I HATE ABOUT NETFLIX


If you disagree... get out (joking!) But for real if you haven't tried out Netflix, then it should definitely have a place on your bucket list. I mean come on, it's great.. all the shows and films that are able to watch at the click of a finger. But all good things have their disadvantages. For example, the film Napoleon Dynamite is NOT ON NETFLIX. I REPEAT NOT ON NETFLIX. I am offended. In fact if i had the time and effort i would personally write a letter to the headquarters of Netflix in order to get the best film on Netflix. 

I think my letter would be a bit like this:

Dear Whom it may concern,
                                              Please put Napoleon Dynamite on Netflix.

Thanks for ruining my Film Friday nights,
Poppy.

However that is my only downside to the app, but other than that... THANKS NETFLIX!

Poppy 

i changed my twitter URL to @poppycaunt so follow me for iconic tweets by your fave (me)

Comments